Tuesday, February 26, 2008

YAY! I'm almost done!

I just finished up the first set of edits on A Birth at Dawn! Woohoo! I'm happy, I'm happy! Yay, Yay! LOL!

If you didn't already know, I hate editing. I'd much rather be writing the next book that keeps screaming at me to write it. But, it wouldn't be fair to my readers if I didn't finish one project, and release it, before starting another one. I know that many of you are out there waiting patiently for this new book to be available, and for that, I am ever so grateful.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this little (or not so little, in my eyes) update. I look forward to the day that I'm announcing its release date! :-)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I think I agree with all of them.... :) That's too funny, Christie! Love your honesty!

    ReplyDelete