Tuesday, June 24, 2008

That sucks!!

Well, last night I sat here and tapped outa nice medium sized entry. Then I hit the publish button and up popped a Blogger error and my post was GONE! As you can tell, I didn't even try to rewrite it. :-(

Don't worry, you just missed a little ranting about misbehaving children and a little happiness over getting a little work done (an article and almost another chapter done in the next book). I guess from now on I'll have to make sure to copy my entries BEFORE I hit the publish button. That way I can just go back and paste it right back in. LOL.

Today I have the children working. They wanted to be brats yesterday, so today is a work day for them. Right now they are cleaning up around the house outside and it's so peaceful in here. Of course they are probably just playing with the kittens we have out there, but I don't care as long as they stay out of my hair for a while. Ahhh the joys of living in the woods with no neighbors. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment