Monday, July 14, 2008

3 Weeks & 2 Days

That's all that remains in summer break for my older girls. YAY! School starts back on August 6th and I can't wait! The girls are driving me batty so I keep chanting "3 weeks, 2 days... 3 weeks, 2 days... 3 weeks, 2 days".

Other than that, I'm busy this week. We are planning a huge yard sale for Friday and Saturday. This is the yard sale where I finally, after all these years, sell all of our baby stuff... highchair, baby swing, bouncy seat, car seats, receiving blankets, and even those tiny little newborn onesies. I have a ton of stuff to get rid of.

Also, Saturday is my middle daughter's birthday, so we'll be having her party around dinnertime. Last year she had a SuperGirl theme, but this year she doesn't want any sort of theme. All she's worried about are her gifts. LOL!

Well, I'm out. I have dinner to cook and writing to do for the rest of the day. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment