Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Passion!



Your Passion is Red!



You've got that spark - a good dose of intensity, power, and determination.

You do whatever you want in life ... to hell with what anyone thinks!

With so many interests and loves, you're always running around doing something new.

You have fire in your eyes, and it shows. Bet you're even wearing something red!



Yep, I'd have to say that sounds just like me. I'm always running around doing something new and a bit intense while doing so. I've always been that way. Whatever project I'm currently working on is my most favorite thing in the whole wide world.... until the next brand new project that I'm working on. LOL!


Yes, yes *nodding* I will do exactly what I want to do, and to hell with what other's think about it. I've even been known to actually tell someone to their face that I don't care what their opinion is of me. Makes you curious about how many times the hubby has heard that over the last 15 yrs, doesn't it? LOL!!


Ok, that's it for today. I really need to get to work on the 5 chapters I plan to edit today. Maybe I should drink a Coke and get a dose of caffeine to get me started.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment