Monday, September 8, 2008

True Blood

Last night was the first episode of True Blood on HBO. I have been anticipating that premiere ever since I heard there was a show coming... months and months ago. As the first episode drew to a close, I was begging for more and hating that the hour had passed by so darn quickly.

The show is moving right along with the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. The only way I'd be able to tolerate a week of waiting for the next episode is that I've already read the books and know what to expect. LOL! I'm a terribly impatient person. Just ask the hubby! LOL!

All in all, I loved the show and can't wait to see the next one. It's so intriguing to see a fictional character, that so many people love, being brought to life. And even though I know how the book turns out, I'll still be watching every single episode and hope that it continues for a very long time. :-)

.

2 comments:

  1. True Blood resembles Heroes at first glance (just rented the first episode from Blockbuster), though it still feels mostly original... for some reason this show makes me want to eat Cajun food and drink cheap beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I don't see anything "Heroes" in True Blood (I've seen all the Heroes episides). If you haven't already, you should definitely read the Sookie books.

    Too funny about the Cajun food and cheap beer though. LOL!

    ReplyDelete