Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is it the weekend yet?

Blah! I can't believe it's only Thursday. Isn't it the weekend yet? I went to bed early last night and still woke up feeling like I could sleep for a week. Usually my morning workout will remedy that, but not today.

On the upside, I did get some housecleaning done and watched a Netflix movie that's been sitting on top of my tv since last week. I'm usually much quicker with the movies, but the new Indiana Jones movie came Tuesday, so we watched it. Then new tv shows came on, and well, this movie got pushed aside. LOL!

My middle daughter would like me to announce that she (and her whole class) was in our local newspaper. She was so excited to see her picture in there, especially since my oldest has been in it so many times during her school years. Nevertheless, she was in the paper because her class has a recycling program going where they want to recycle 10,000 plastic bottles before the end of the school year. They've already done 2,000 bottles and have only been in school for 2 months. Needless to say, they are very excited.

On to a different subject now. Moday I received my poster for the new book cover of A Midnight Infatuation. I aways order a mini-poster for myself to hang up in the house. They make me happy and are great conversational pieces when company comes over. LOL. Anyway, my current order came Monday, but I just got around to opening it today. All I can say is WOW! The cover is beautiful online, but the actual book, and now the poster, are far beyond stunning. Makes me appreciate the artist and designer even more!

Okay, before I end this or today, a little reminder that starting November 1st there will be a sale on buying all three of the Alex & Fiona books together. This sale will only be available on my website, and only during the month of November (just in time for holiday shopping).

If you're ever curious about upcoming events that I may have planned, feel free to check the Events Calendar on my site.

Have a fantastic day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment