Thursday, February 12, 2009

To Hell With... Thursday!

Good morning ladies and gents! How has your week been? Mine has been pretty good. What girl wouldn't be happy with new shoes, new dresses, and knowing that she's loved?

I know I've been pretty sappy lately, but I always get that way around Valentine's Day. Life is good, my kids are beautiful, my husband is the best, and every new year brings about better things than the one before. I'm definitely in a pretty euphoric mood lately.

However, with that said, today's theme is all about things that I just want to say To Hell With.

We all have them... things you can't stand or that annoy you to death. Here are a few of mine.

To Hell With...

1. That stupid "check engine" light that won't stop coming on.
2. Ex's that can't get the hint after 16 years.
3. How loud my freakin' dishwasher is.
4. The economy!
5. Stupid drivers who think they own the road.
6 How far the hubby has to drive for a decent job (I hate that he's an hour away).
7. Laundry!! It never ends, does it?
8. Never having enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.
9. WINTER! I'm so sick of cold weather. I'm ready for Spring!
10. Bills. Everyone hates them, so just to hell with them all. :-)


That's it for today. I'm off to do some actual work and text with the hubby. He's been texting me since 6:30 this morning... and he wasn't even at work yet. LOL! Think he misses me a little? ;-)

Have a great day!

.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, and couldn't agree more!

    I could add a few things to that list, but it would take all day..lol. I loved catching up on the blogs...The shoes are great, and I can't wait to see a photo of you in the dresses. Your daughter did a good job taking that shot!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and you and the hubby have the best sweet heart day/night that you can. *Wink Wink*

    Hugs~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! The shoes are just fantastic! I've added some non-slip pads to the bottoms because slick surfaces were making me nervous. Now I'm totally good in them. Woohoo!

    Thanks again, my dear friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete