Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday...

I've decided to go with a theme on Wednesdays. Many people do Wordless Wednesdays, but I talk too much to just post a picture and nothing more. LOL! Soooo, I'm going to do a Wanna Know Wednesday.

If you want to know something about me just ask. But until then I'll just go through and post random facts that you may or may not wanna know about me. Basically me just rambling like I always do. LOL!

Since it's the week of Valentine's Day, today's theme will be 10 things about my relationship with the hubby. ;-)

1. We met in June 1993.
2. He proposed to me in his pickup truck under a star-filled sky.
3. We married a mere 10 months later in April 1994.
4. We were both 17 years old when we married (he turned 18 ten days later).
5. He is the love of my life & tells me daily that I am his.
6. He regrets the "relationships" he had before us. Though we agree that they led him to me.
7. We don't need a holiday to show one another how we feel.
8. I can't get enough of him. We're always touching each other, even after all these years.
9. We have similar taste in music now, even though we were opposites when we were dating.
10. We recently redecorated our bedroom in reds and blacks (it's awesome!).


I could keep going on and on, but I'll stop at ten. Now, if anyone wants to know anything specific feel free to ask away. Or you can email me at christie@christiesilvers.com


Now, since I'm already jabbering on here...

They did in fact arrive yesterday! Yay!



They look soooo good! I sent Tim several picture texts while he was at work and he loved them. One message mentioned something to the point of wishing he was home so he could see them in person with nothing else on (only not phrased as kid-friendly as that). LMAO! He definitely had quite the manly reaction to my smokin' hot shoes.

Overlook the less than perfect photo quality as it was taken with my cell phone by my 8 yr old daughter. LOL!

Anyway, I love my new shoes and today am waiting on two Infinite dresses to arrive via the USPS. I got a red one and a black one the other week. I'll be stylin' for quite some time to come. I haven't bought new goodies like these in a very long time. It's fun!

Now if you want me to talk about the new nurses costume we picked up last week... Well....

Until next time my friends!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment