Thursday, March 26, 2009

Awww, what a day.

Today has been a wet, gloomy day here. Loads of rain came through, starting yesterday, and made everything all nasty. However, that's perfectly okay because I've gotten to spend the entire day at home with the hubby. It's been a great day.

I did some housework, worked on the Character Dictionary for my website, and watched the new James Bond movie with Tim (I thought the movie sucked). Then I had to run off to pickup time at school. Tim pouted that I was leaving him home alone, but I instructed him to be waiting in bed--naked--when I returned home. LOL! He thought I was kidding, but I texted him from school with "Naked, I say!" LOL!

When I brought the kids home I dropped them by the in-laws' house because FIL wanted to take them to the recycling center with him to take some aluminum cans off. THEN, I went home and found Tim exactly where I told him to be waiting. LOL!

Nice!!!!!!!!

We had a good hour and a half before FIL brought the kids home. Yay! It was great!

Now he's hungry and asking what's for dinner. LOL!

In a couple of hours my sister will be over here. She signed us up for a women only class at Lowe's or Home Depot (can't remember which she said) so that we can learn how to tile. It's not something I care to learn, but she didn't want to go all alone. Soooo, I guess I'll be getting dirty this evening when I'd rather be home. Oh well, you do what you gotta do, I suppose. LOL!

Okay, I'm out for today. Tim doesn't want me to leave him home alone tonight, but he'll survive for two hours while I'm 20 minutes away. Poor boy acts like I'll be gone for a week. However, it's nice to know he misses me when I'm gone.

Off to find dinner. Have a great evening all!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment