Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Friday to All!

*Yawn* Good morning all. It's the weekend! Yay!

Of course my weekend started yesterday with Tim only working three days this week. We had a very nice day and spent a lot of "quality time" together. LOL! Then he grilled out for us. Yum!

His urologist appointment went very well yesterday, and the vasectomy is scheduled for April 23rd. Woohoo! I'm looking forward to loads of "quality time" without the worry. It appears that he is too. ;-)

Today is my weekly errand day. I have to make a bank deposit (nope, I won't lose my card... I promise!), get groceries, and pick up a few other things from various locations. Then I need to come back home to finish laundry, do some writing, and try not to be distracted by the love of my life (who tries to distract me on purpose!). LOL!

It's just a normal Friday.

Oh, the girls will be going to spend the night with my mom tonight. I guess that means I'm in for a nice, quiet house! Nice!

Well, I hear Tim asking why I'm not ready to leave yet. LOL! Guess I better get started so that I'll be done by the end of the day. I hope you all have a great one!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment