Today is Tim's last day of work this week. These three days have gone by quickly. I'm happy that he'll be home with me more. He'll get to start going to the gym with me two days a week now. I like having a partner going with me.
However, tomorrow there will be no morning gym session as we have the consultation appointment with a urologist to discuss Tim getting a vasectomy. Then of course he'll have to take it easy after the actual procedure. LOL.
Anyway, it's time for my weekly spill-fest. Time for you to find out ten things about me that you may, or may not, have wanted to know. LOL!
- I actually hate exercise.
- However, I feel sooooooo good after a workout.
- I hate sweating.
- I don't like wearing socks or shoes. I'd rather be barefoot all day.
- I can't sleep with my hair on my neck. I always pull it up into a ponytail before bed.
- I'm really looking forward to my anniversary. We're going away for that weekend!
- I wish we could go to the beach.
- I need to get the oldest a new swimsuit before our trip next month. We'll be staying at a hotel with an indoor pool. Yay!
- I think we'll have grilled salmon for dinner tonight. Yummy.
- Tim is an excellent griller. Of course I like not having to cook when he grills out. ;-)
Well, I'm off to get some work done. I won't get any of it finished tomorrow with the appointment. I have no idea how long the consultation will take, but I'm planning for a while and hoping for a short amount of time. :-)
Have a great day!