Monday, March 2, 2009

March already?

Gosh, I can't believe that it's already March. I'm still getting use to writing 2009 on checks. LOL!

March has started out very cold here in north Georgia. We woke up to 24 degrees with a windchill of 11. Crazy cold for us. It was suppose to snow yesterday, but we didn't see a single flake here. The girls were disappointed and Tim was hoping for a snow day at home. Poor children. LOL!

Since it is March now, I want to remind everyone that my monthly newsletter will be going out on Wednesday. It always goes out on the first Wednesday of the month. If you aren't already signed up to receive it, now's definitely the time. :-) Just click the "newsletter" link at the top of the page.

I found out the winner of my February contest with CoffeeTimeRomance.com. Congratulations to Amanda for winning a collection of bath goodies and book of her choice. For those who didn't win, no worries! There will always be more contests and giveaways. I love giving away goodies. :-)

My weekend went pretty peacefully. I got a lot of work done and had a good time with the family. Tim & I played Fable II off and on all weekend. He's not usually into RPGs, but he's really enjoying this one. He's played more than I have and is much further in the story. Of course, that just means he'll get finished sooner so that I can have it all to myself. LOL!

I don't have a big to-do list this week. I make my list every Sunday for the new week, and usually it's a pretty long list. However, I was surprised yesterday when couldn't think of more than half a dozen items to put on my list. Wow! I even asked Tim if he knew of anything needed to do this week, and he didn't. Soooo, it looks like I'll be having an easy week. There's just a few household things I need to do, and I always have my regular work to do, but not much more than that.

Nice!

Well, I guess I'll go do some baking today and do a little restocking of the freezer. I hope you all have a fabulous week! :-)

.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you got any snow. We had a couple hours of flakes, but it didn't stick because it had been raining before the snow started.

    ReplyDelete