Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's My Blogoversary!

Woohoo! It's my Blogoversary today. This day marks two whole years of life for my little blog. It has evolved and changed a lot over the last two years. I love my blog!

Today is also the next to last day of school for my older girls. They go today and then tomorrow will only be a half day with all of the awards and parties and just randomness. I'll drop them off at 7am tomorrow morning and then have to be back over there by 9am for awards. Then after all of that I'll just bring them back home with me. I think the last day of school is just pointless.

Today, on the other hand, is just another day. I'm sure the girls won't do anything at school, but at least I won't have to be there for it. LOL! I'm doing some housework and trying to prepare the house for the summer of screaming, running, fighting, playing girls who can never seem to go a day without whining, "I'm bored. There's nothing to do!" Well, at least until the pool is warmed up. ;-)

Tim is back to work today. Instead of just working Tuesday and Wednesday, his work has them working Thursday as well to make up for them being off yesterday. That means more pay on his check next week, but one less day home. Ah well, what can ya do? We just go with the flow and see what happens next.

One of these days I'll be able to have that man home with me all the time. Until then I've told him to just enjoy his three-day work weeks to their fullest. One of these days he may have to go back to five days and then we'll be missing each other terribly.

Well, I better get going now. I think the washing machine has stopped and the dishwasher will be stopping soon. The livingroom needs to be vacuumed and the youngest is finishing up her breakfast. I would also like to get some writing done before tomorrow. And I hear Tim texting me. :-)

I hope you have a great Tuesday!

.

3 comments: