I was suppose to be dropping the big girls off at school, coming back home for breakfast, and then going back to school for a play and award ceremonies. However, in the life of being a mom things can change in the blink of an eye. The older girls understand that I will not be attending any of the school activities this morning with a puking, feverish 4 year old by my side. I did makeplans to pick them up early after all of the events have been concluded.
Life with children never has a dull moment, that's for sure. LOL!
So anyway, it's raining, it's the last day of school, and I have a sick little one. That's not how my Hump Days have been going, so I'm not too distraught over one ruined Wednesday. LOL.
I was planning on doing some excerpts from my Alex & Fiona books for this week's Wanna Know Wednesday, but with everything going on I just haven't had time to gather them together for you. Sooooo, today's topic list is simply 10 random facts.
Wanna Know Wednesday
10 Random Facts
- My vegetable garden is growing wonderfully! I can't wait for fresh veggies.
- I get several versions of my daily horoscope in my email every morning.
- I'm highy intrigued by all things Wiccan. Though I can never find the time to research much of it.
- There is a Wiccan-like wedding ceremony in my second Alex & Fiona book, A Birth at Dawn.
- I'm very picky about who I add as a friend on my Facebook account. I have to either know you, or we have to have several mutual friends. Unless of course you send me a message letting me know who you are. LOL.
- When it comes to my MySpace account the rule is: No picture, No add! And I always check the page to make sure it's not a spammer/porn account.
- I am sooooo excited for July 24th to get here. That's analysis day for Tim's vasectomy!! Woohoo!
- Second to that, I'm loving making all the plans for our vow renewal in Key West. It's very exciting and something I've always wanted to do since our wedding was so small the first time.
- I'm looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow after being up so many times with the youngest last night. Cleaning up puke in the middle of the night without my contacts in is not something I enjoy.
- Lastly, I hope the sun comes out at some point today. The pool will never warm up without sunshine. :-(
That's it for those this week. Maybe next week I'll have time to share some book excerpts like I wanted to do. Oh, and next Wednesday will also be the day my monthly newsletter goes out. So if you aren't already a subscriber, now would be the perfect time to do that. :-) The link is at the top of the page, above the countdown tickers.
I guess I better get to work now. I have some laundry to do, a dishwasher to start, and writing to contemplate doing. LOL. Have a great day!