Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday in my world.

Monday in my world has so far consisted of laundry, trash, laundry, and more laundry. Sheesh! I didn't realize how much laundry had built up over the weekend until I started washing it all this morning. LOL.

I started the washer first thing, had some peaches & cottage cheese for breakfast, and then got everyone dressed to take off the trash for this week (I only go once a week if I can help it). Once back home, the girls played some video games, I did computer work, and stayed on the laundry.

The girls are out in the pool right now and I've been looking at wedding stuff for a little while. I've decided on our "color". Turns out the color of our youngest's swimsuit is just what I want. :-)


I love that color and think it's just perfect for a beach ceremony. It's perfect for the water and sky. Should make for beautiful photos too.

It's just no wonder that we decided to do this vow renewal on a beach. We are so happy with our feet in the sand. Tim has begged, pleaded, and tried to figure out a way for us to move down there for the last 5 years. One of these days, baby. One of these days.

I'd love to be able to up and move to Tybee Island. It's just beautiful there. The atmosphere is so laid-back and relaxed. People never seem to be in a hurry, and we've met nothing but the nicest, most pleasant people there, and in Savannah. I'm so excited about the renewal ceremony and the locale!



I've been communicating back and forth with the wedding planner for the last week. She seems super friendly and upbeat. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun working with her.

Well, I hear the kids getting out of the pool. Guess it's time for me to get off of here and deal with a wet kitchen floor from dripping swimsuits. Ah, the joys of summer. :-)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I bet the vow renewal will work out beautiful! The beach is a wonderful spot and that color is great! So excited for you, Christie!

    I've been so busy that I haven't been online much at all, but just got my Christie's Thoughts email....you are such a fun, upbeat person! Glad the summer is going well for you!

    ~Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks sweetie! I've missed you online lately. I was just thinking of you this morning.

    Thank you for always reading. :-) *Smooches*

    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that picture of your daughter. Her bright blue with just a touch of frills too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's really funny is that the bottoms have blue skulls with bows all over them. LOL! It matches her personality perfectly.

    ReplyDelete