Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday morning/almost afternoon.

Hello out there! How is your Thursday going thus far? Mine started early this morning as we all climbed out of bed and did our grocery shopping a day early. We have other things we want to do tomorrow and didn't want to worry about rushing around with groceries in the van. Who needs the extra stress? So, we did the grocery portion today.

Now we're all home. The kids are eating lunch and Tim is taking a catnap on the couch across the room from me. Sometimes I wish I could do that, but I always feel worse after a nap than I did before. I'd rather just stay awake.

We had a big rain storm yesterday afternoon and had to close up the pool after the girls had only been in it for one hour. The youngest was not happy at all. Luckily, the rain stopped and the sun came out just in time to not ruin Tim grilling out for us.

We won't be grilling tonight as I have chicken enchiladas on the menu for this evening. Yum! Tomorrow night though, Mom will have the girls and Tim has plans for bbq ribs on the grill for the two of us. Should be fun since we've never grilled ribs. LOL!

I don't know what we'll do for the rest of today. I guess we'll take the cover back off the pool and throw the kids out there after Tim's nap. Maybe a movie, or something, while they're outside. ;-) I don't know. It's a lazy summer day.

I'm off to help a friend with a book publishing dilemma now. Have a great Thursday!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment