Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday with some rain.

Good afternoon all! How has your week been? Mine has been fairly peaceful. Well, until yesterday afternoon anyway. It did get a bit hectic with the girls fighting with each other and Tim was in a bad mood from work. THEN, our pool malfunctioned and we had to fix it this morning and add more water. Blah! The water temperature was soooooo nice too. :-(

Anyway, this morning Tim and I woke up a little after 7am and went out to work on the pool before rain moved into the area. Luckily,the rain held off until after lunchtime and we were able to get the pool fixed up. We might be able to swim tomorrow if it's not raining. *Fingers Crossed*

In the process of fixing the pool, we had to make a trip to Lowe's. While there I got stakes for the beans in my vegetable garden. They are definitely big enough for running line(s) now as they are trying to twine around the cucumber plants. LOL. NO! Bad beans! Leave the cucumbers alone. Shame, shame.

Once home we all had lunch, Tim and I hung outside until the rain started, and the girls were playing quietly in their bedrooms. Sooooo, Tim and I were able to sneak off to our room for a while. LOL!

Now Tim is trying to teach our oldest how to play Halo on the Xbox, after a failed attempt at Gears of War. LOL. It doesn't seem to be working out to their advantage. However, it is quite humorous to watch.

Tonight is Taco Night in the Silvers house. No grilling out tonight, but definitely something easy and yummy. Besides, with the rain there would be no point in trying to grill.

Hmmm, I guess that's about it for today. Oh, did I mention that I've moved the my forum from Yahoo to my website? Just hop on over to the website and register to post in the forums. I'll be deleting the Yahoo group entirely in a few days. :-)

Tomorrow I'll have the regular Friday errands to run. I doubt I'll be posting unless I find a free moment to do so. However, I'm always posting on Facebook, so pop over and friend me anytime. I hope you all have a great weekend.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment