Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #17

Good morning. Here we are again at Wednesday. Hump Day has an appeal to me; always has. However, these days it appeals because it's Tim's last day of work for the week and I have him for 4 days. Woohoo!

Yesterday was a nice day around here. The kids spent a while in the pool and I was able to get a good amount of writing done in that time. Then after they came back inside I went out for some sunbathing. There's something about laying there, sweating your ass off, and no one is around to disturb you. I love it!

Then after that, the youngest and I jumped into the pool and had a swim. I came inside afterwards with a very nice tan line. Gotta get that tan before beach vacation time. Don't wanna be the only one out there all white and pasty from the winter jeans and long sleeves. LOL!

Today I don't have any plans. That's the fun of summer break! Last night Tim grilled out burgers for dinner and the chicken for tonight's Mexican dinner. Yum! So I don't even have to cook tonight. Gosh, I absolutely love that man. I love when he cooks for me.

Okay, let me get into theWanna Know Wednesday list. This week's topic is..........

10 Things I Love About Summer
  1. Less clothing.
  2. No bulky shoes.
  3. Flip-Flops.
  4. Swimming pools.
  5. The beach!
  6. Suntans.
  7. No schedule.
  8. Hummingbirds tapping at my windows.
  9. Fresh vegetables.
  10. Painted toe nails.

Summer is the all-time best time of the year. The sun is shining, plants are growing, pools are full of happy, squealing kids, and I get to go to the beach. Woohoo!

Well, I better get going on the day. The kids will be begging to go out after lunchtime and I'm not going to stop them. LOL. I'll do some writing and then see what happens. :-)

Have a great Wednesday!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment