Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome to a new week & meet a friend of mine!

Welcome to a brand spankin' new week! How do you plan to make the most of it?

For me, there are a lot of plans for this week. First, the girls and I will be working on Tim's Father's Day gift. We need to work on the apron early in the morning so that it'll be dry enough to put back into hiding before he comes home from work. I also need to print out soe cards for the girls to color and decorate. I can't wait for him to see his goodies on Sunday morning!

Next, I have about seven articles to write over the next two to three days. The sooner I get them done, the sooner they are, well... done! I don't enjoy article writing as much as my fiction writing, so I like to get them done quickly, and in batches so I can move on to my other work much faster. Kind of like housecleaning. LOL!

Now on to the "meet a friend of mine" part of the subject line. Introducing Author Robin Renee Ray and her newly released book:

DARK KNIGHT OF THE SKYE
By: Robin Renee Ray



Could you imagine moving to a new country and falling in love, before being brutally attacked and waking in your own coffin? What would you do when you found out it all happened because of a two hundred year old grudge against your forefathers? Would you try to stop the one who was after you, or would you take the love of your life and flee? Danny Gilmore will find himself in this very position when he leaves Scotland and falls in love with the bubbly Texas beauty, D`nae Creel, who ends up being more than just his lover. Danny is being hunted by two individuals – the vampire, Alasdair, and the detective, Grady O’Brian, who unknowingly are hunting each other as well. Both men find favor in D’nae, and both use her as bait to get to Danny… for very different reasons.


My friend is one extaordinary person. Robin is one of the sweetest people you could ever have the luck of meeting. She and I hit it off right away. If I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong Robin) she contacted me first because she liked my books, and was considering doing some writing of her own. After that we got to talking and it just evolved from there. :-)

Now lookie here!! She has her very first released book out! I am sooooo happy and proud of her. Click on the book cover to order your very own copy in either paperback or e-book form. She'll be working on a website of her own very soon, but until then you can find her here.

Okay, that's all from me today. I'm off to get some work done and hopefully have a nice day. :-)

UPDATE: Yay! Robin now has a website in the works. It'll take a little while to get it all set up and complete, but here it is anyway. Robin Renee Ray!

.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I met you when I was just digging the thought of becoming a real writer, so to speak. I think I had a few works under my belt, but was just enjoying writing at that time. I fell head over heels, not only with your books, and their covers, but the way you managed to do all that you did, while creating them. You still blow my mind at the way you handle being a mother, wife, housekeeper, cook, and all the things that come along with being a well rounded family care giver, and still knock out the work that you do for us!

    Thank you so much for sharing my world with yours. You should really think about writing a self help book, because you rock at helping those like myself, who would not have found the strength to first step out, later having helped me put my first release on the market with your knowledge!

    Have a wonderful day, and once again...Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Robin, my dear friend. I'm always happy to help. Gosh, can you believe it's been about a year now since we started talking? Crazy how time flies!

    Here's to many, many more! :-)

    ReplyDelete