Okay, let me start out with, YAY it's July 1st!
That means it's time for my July Give-Away. Stop by my website for your chance to win an autographed mini-poster of A Midnight Infatuation!
This will run until July 29th, when I'll announce the winner. I'll do it that day since we're going on vacation July 30th and won't be back until August 3rd.
10 Things That Frustrate Me:
- Sleepless nights for no good reason.
- Stupid drivers.
- People who can't get the hint, even when you clearly say, "Leave me the fuck alone."
- Horrible movies that waste my time.
- Plans that can't get finalized.
- Screaming children who don't seem to comprehend that I don't wanna hear it.
- Rain when you don't want it, and none when it's needed.
- Banks taking their own sweet time when it's something you want, but expecting you to jump through hoops when it's something they want.
- The economy.
- Mud being tracked across my sparkling clean kitchen floor.
I just realized that Friday will make 9 wks since Tim's vasectomy. Only 3 weeks until his analysis. Then a week later we're going on vacation. Yay for vacation fun!! Woohoo! We should have the "all clear" from the urologist before we go out of town. How great would that be? Vacation with worry-free playtime! Just the thought makes my morning a little better. ;-)
Okay, before I sign-off today, my oldest daughter has decided that she's a budding photographer. We bought her a cheap digital camera for last Christmas. It's not a good quality, but it's a good starter camera until we see if she's capable oftaking care of a more expensive one. Anyway, she wanted me to share a picture that she took of me. The quality sucks, but she did take a good pic, and she says I look very happy in it. :-)
If the quality was better you'd be able to see that I'm managing a nice tan these days. I can't wait for beach-time!
I'm out now. Have a fabulous Wednesday. It's Hump Day, so enjoy it! ;-)