Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday? Really?

Good morning! Wow, it's already Thursday? This week has gone by very quickly.

The girls have had a great time in school. The oldest woke up and the first thing she said to me was a request for $5. Sheesh. I didn't even have my contacts in yet. LOL.

We got the big girls off to school and then came back home where I made biscuits for the three of us. Now I'm doing this and Tim is arguing with Kaitlyn about how she thinks there must be someone outside that's "freaking me out". LMAO! The things a 4 yr old will say when they have older siblings.

Today is a day without plans. We may run to town for a sheet of floor board that Tim needs, or we may not. I'm sure I'll be kicking around on here with tweaks and changes, but no plans. However, these are the kinds of days that the unexpected can happen. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Days without plans are sometimes the days when some of the best things happen. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete