Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good morning. :-)

Morning all.  As you can see, I've been a busy, busy girl!  I worked on both the blog and the website yesterday for several hours.  The website is basiclly finished, but I still have a lot of work here on the blog.  Things are coming together though.

What do you think of the new header banner?  My wonderful, bestest, and most talented friend (and cover designer), Mis, created it for me yesterday.  She always does a fabulous job and I love everything she makes for me. *Smooches*
Today we would normally be going for a visit to the in-laws' house.  However, Tim and I hav decided that we will no longer be going down every single Sunday.  We've been doing that since the day we married and we're just tired of it.  We don't go see my mom every week.  Sheesh!

So now we're reclaiming some of our Sundays to spend with our kids and enjoy doing our own things.  Our livesjust get busier and busier with each passing year and we definitely need this extra day.

I have a few loads of laundry to wash, steaks to marinade for grilling at dinnertime, and more blog work to do.  Tim's still in bed, but the kids are awake and making noise, so he'll be up soon.  LOL.

Yesterday morning Tim and I watched Crank 2 before the kids came home.  Oh geez, that movie sucked big time.  We enjoyed the first one when it came out, but this one was absolutely horrible.  Sure there are some funny parts, decent action, and of course Jason Statham is a hottie, but the overall storyline was utterly ridiculous.  Even Tim was saying it blows.  That was a disappointment. 

After the movie disappointment, we picked up the kids and went to Lowes for a new sheet of subflooring.  We had a place in the laundryroom that needed to be replaced, so we worked on that for a little while and then put some of those peel-&-stick linoleum tiles in the space until we decide what kind of hardwood flooring we want in there.  At least the floor is fixed though.  :-)

Okay, I'm off for today.  Time to make some breakfast and spend time with the girls.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment