Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #32

Happy Hump Day everyone.  For some reason I kept thinking that yesterday was Wednesday, but nope, here it is today.  Luckily it didn't make me miss my meeting yesterday.  LOL.

Today isn't going to be as busy as yesterday was.  I may even be able to lay around with Tim for a little while.  We don't have anywhere to go after taking the kids to school.  :-)

My oldest daughter is trying out for Quiz Bowl this afternoon.  I'll have to pick her up a little later because she has to stay after for the try out.  She's been riding the school bus home since school started.  This is her first year doing that, but since she's in middle school and begged me quite proficiently, I agreed.  Plus it keeps me from having to rush to two separate school, at two separate times.

Yesterday was another great work day for me.  I completed one article and edited two chapters.  Of course on Monday I did 2 articles and 3 chapters, but days, articles and chapters vary.  And with the meeting cutting into my workday I'm very happy with the work done, and that's what matters.

Today I'm planning a visit from the UPS guy. He'll be delivering some new posters to me for future giveaways (I'm all out).  My friend Robin will be doing a big Halloween giveaway next month, so one of the posters will be headed in her direction as soon as they arrive.  I'll post more details of that next month, but it sounds like a fantastic group of goodies will b given away to some lucky person.

Okay, I'm running out of blogging time, so here's this week's Wanna Know Wednesday.

10 Things I Still Need To Do This Week
  1. Edit, Edit, Edit.  I'd like to get 8 more chapters edited in Time For Death before the week's over.
  2. Write a few more articles.  Hopefully DS will update their list tomorrow so I'll have some new ones to choose from.
  3. Get paid!  Woohoo!  I sure do enjoy payday every Friday (an once a month on Wednesday) from my articles.  I also enjoy those book royalties, so keep 'em coming.  LOL.
  4. Pick up the oldest after school this afternoon.  That's mainly just  reminder to myself in case the full page, handwritten note on my desk isn't enough.  LOL.
  5. Finish the book I'm reading, so I can start the next one.
  6. Do laundry...  Like that even needs to be listed.  It's an everyday problem around here. 
  7. Line up a few more blog entries for you wonderful readers out there. :-)
  8. Spend time with Tim.  He's been good about leaving me be to work this week.
  9. Take the youngest on a bug hunt.  Well, if it dries up from all the rain.
  10. Go get dressed right now because I'm 5 minutes behind.  Ack!
Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment