Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another fabulous day in the works.

Morning all!  Welcome to Tuesday.  Today is going to be another fabulous day around here.  Why?  Because I said so!  Yes, that's the Mom in me showing through. LOL!

Yesterday I stated that this would be a great, productive week, and I was absolutely correct.  Yesterday was one of the most productive days I've had in a while.  I ended up writing 2 articles, editing 3 book chapters, doing numerous household chores, throwing dinner into the Crock-Pot, and even spending time with the kids and Tim.  The day ended with me feeling very accomplished and looking forward to today.

Today will be another good day, but we have a meeting to attend at 8:30am before I can get to my own work.  I'm hoping to be back home by 9:30 or 10 am, and then I can get started on today's article and book edits.  *Fingers Crossed*  Determination makes all the difference when it comes to getting work done and living by a positive attitude and outlook.  :-)

I realized yesterday that it's nearly time to start thinking about this year's NaNoWriMo contest.  Ack!  I can't believe it's nearly November.  I'm not sure that I want to even consider it this year.  But if I don't do it I'll wish I had.  I already have a 2 year winning streak and would hate to miss year 3. 

My biggest concern is getting Time For Death finished before beginning another big project.  I'm a one project at a time kind of woman.  I like to finish one before starting another.  However, if I get Time For Death done, then I'll be ready to start book two in this new series, and NaNo would be a great time to start it.  Eek!  So much to consider!

Ask me again in exactly 1 month and I promise to have a yes or no answer for ya.  LOL.  :-)

Well it's time for me to go get changed and take the kids to school.  Have a great day!



*Photo was taken by me one morning in 2007*

No comments:

Post a Comment