Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Run Around


Good Friday morning!  I'm so glad it's Friday.  I've been looking forward to the weekend.  Next Monday the kids are even out of school, so we get to sleep late for 3 days this weekend.  Yay!

Today Tim and I have to do our Friday run around.  We have errands (read: groceries, groceries, groceries) to run.  I've finally convinced Tim that my weekly errand day works out so much better than him wanting to go to town 4x a week.  My way has been working (and saving gas) for all these years.  I must be doing something right.  LOL!

Today I have only 2 more chapters to edit.  Woohoo!!  Then this evening I'll start finishing off the ending and then VOILA!  I'll print it all out again so I can just sit back and read it.  Yay me!!  I love it!  I think Tim's even happy for me to get this one finished, and not complaining about having time to finish it.  LOL.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll have some good reviews from my test readers to share with you.  Then it'll be time for NaNoWriMo... and the next book.  I'm calling this series the Liz Baker saga.  We'll see how that goes.  LOL.

Okay, I'm off for the day.  I hope you enjoy your Friday and have a fantastic weekend.


*Image:  MisMade*

No comments:

Post a Comment