Monday, October 12, 2009

Want to win Halloween goodies?

Good rainy Monday morning to you all.  It's a wet one here, and doesn't look like it'll be drying out anytime soon.  Yucky.

The kids are out of school today; a student holiday.  It's actually the first day they've had out since school started.  I don't mind the occasional day off; it gives me another day to sleep late.  It's those times when they're home for weeks at a time that thin my hair out a bit.  LOL!

Most of you loyal blog readers will remember my author friend, Robin Renee Ray.  She's such a wonderful lady, and friend.  All through October she's taking names from her previous contest winners and one lucky person will win a big bunch of Halloween goodies... including an autographed mini-poster of A Twilight Abduction from lil ole me!

Yesterday she chose friend #900 on her MySpace page.  Today she is taking a name from comments on any of my sites!  However, to keep it easy, I'm making it for comments on my Facebook page, here on the blog, on my Twitter, my website, and lastly, on my MySpace page.  If you comment on any one of these, at some point throughout today, you could be entered into her Halloween Giveaway.

At the end of today, I'll compile all of the comments, and we'll choose one name to be entered into Robin's contest.  How easy is that?  It only takes you a moment to leave me a comment and you could be the lucky winner because of it.  :-)

Okay, I'm off to dig up some breakfast and then get back to putting those red ink book edits into the book's computer file.  I'll be done today!  Woohoo!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. My son is home from school today, too. I'm really hoping the sun comes out here....but not looking that way since it's drizzling again. Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete