Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it finally Friday?

Good morning everyone!  It's finally Friday.  Woohoo!  I'm ready for the weekend. 

I totally missed yesterday's Thursday Thoughts.  We spent the day running errands.  Luckily, amongst all the running around, I was able to have a nice lunch with Tim and the youngest.  That always helps to break up a monotonous day.

Today will be spent doing laundry & trying to get some writing done.  We'll see if either gets accomplished.  Tim's ready to start packing for our camping trip, but we still have an entire week to get ready.  He doesn't understand the concept of packing at the appropriate time.  It's either too early or last minute for him.  One extreme or the other.  LOL!  He's quite happy for us to be away for an entire week.  :-)

Oh, he's also excited that Nascar racing is starting back up Saturday and that BioShock 2 is coming out next Tuesday.  We pre-ordered his copy the day after Christmas.  He's been trying to wait patiently for its release.  LOL.  Men and their toys...

Me, well I'm excited that I'm about halfway to my Kindle! I've been saving a little bit here, and a little bit there.  I'm using a points program called SwagBucks and cashing out for a $5 Amazon e-card about every week and a half.  I do a lot of internet searches for my articles, so why not make money doing it?  Many of you on my Facebook friends list have more than likely seen the messages when I get a point.  It's a lot of fun.  :-)

Anyway, I can't wait to get my Kindle.  I might just finish out what the cash I need when our tax refund arrives.  I'll play it off as my Valentine's Day gift.  LOL!

Well, I'm off.  Tim will be back from taking the girls to school in a few minutes and I think we're going out for breakfast.  I need to throw some laundry into the washer before that happens.  Have a wonderful Friday, and weekend ahead.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment