Thursday, March 18, 2010

After the death.

Good morning everyone.  It's nearly the weekend... finally!  I don't know about you, but this has been a long week for me.

Aside from all of my normal weekly stuff, I've had all the book release information to handle and dish out and the oldest had a Quiz Bowl meet last night.  This was their last one and we left the younger girls with the in-laws so we coul watch the meet in peace.  Unfortunately, our school didn't win, but the kids looked like they were having a lot of fun.  That's all that really matters in the end.

When the sun finally comes up this morning I have to head out to Lowe's with Tim and pick up two new rolls of field fencing and posts.  I'm hoping this job will keep him busy for about three days.  I'd love to have some quiet time to work.

Speaking of work, how did everyone like the cover for Time For Death?  I've heard good things from the few who saw it before the debut.

I know that this is Time For Death week, and it's still a month from releasing (unless you're lucky enough to pe-order), but I want to talk a little about book two.  This is the Liz Baker series, after all. 

In book 1 we meet Liz, her friends, and some of her eccentric ways.  She learns about her true parentage, secrets that had been kept from her all her life.  Not to mention, the truth about vampires... They exist!

In book 2, Kill Me Next Week, Liz finds that she really doesn't know as much about her world as she thought.  More secrets from the past are thrown her way.  More supernatural creatures reveal.  And don't forget about the smokin' hot men and healthy love life. 

Ah yes, Liz has a lot to learn about the world outside her small town and the walls of her bar when she travels to the gates of hell...  ATLANTA!  Someone who seemingly needs her help turns out to be a master of disguise, and a murderer out to use Liz's powers against her.

Kill Me Next Week is the second book in this series and I have plans for at least three more.  Liz will meet new people, monsters, creatures, and all of them residing right here in the south.  You never know what you'll find around the next corner!  Evil truly exists, and Liz will have to fight it in ways she never imagine.

Okay, that's it for today.  I need to have a little breakfast before getting changed and heading out.  The 5yr old is still sleeping and I'm taking full advantage of it.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment