Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The first look at Time For Death.

Click to see a larger version of the cover.
Good morning everyone!  Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Are you wearing your green?  It's the middle of the week and I have a goodie to show you.

<--------------  Isn't it lovely?!  Click on cover to see it larger.

I think it realy symbolizes the turmoil Liz is going through during the story.  The monstrous, swirling storm clouds as red as blood, along with the darkened cabin make 100% sense when you read the story.

I received my proof copy of Time For Death yesterday.  I've been expecting it, and even though I have the computer file of the cover, I wanted to wait until I saw it in print, in my hands, to make sure it looked as good in reality as it does on the computer screen.  That's why I planned this blog entry for today instead of Monday.
With this approval of the cover, Time For Death is just one step closer to its April 30th release date.  The biggest excitement to come will be when the book gets its listing page on Amazon.  That tends to take several weeks because Amazon only updates book information once or twice a month.  Now we just wait.

I have added a Pre-Order option to the website.  All pre-ordered books will be shipped before the April 30th release date.  How's that for an incentive to pre-order?  LOL.

Now, before I go for today I want to introduce you to the newest members of our family.  Our outside dog, who we adopted as a stray when she was a teeny little puppy over 3yrs ago, just surprised us with four little rats.....


There are three dark brown ones and a single white with brown patches.  Fudge (our girl dog) is quite protective of her new babies and we've respected her privacy... other than a once a day check on them all with praise, petting and treats for the mommy.

And here's the mommy when we brought her home.


Awww, that was so long ago.  She's a big dog now.  :-)

Okay, that's it from me today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow when I discuss Kill Me Next Week.  What'll happen with Liz in book 2?


No comments:

Post a Comment