Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms out there.  I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable day, no matter what the day has in store for you.  :-)

My girls bought roses for me yesterday.  Three roses for each of my three kiddos.  Awww!

Yesterday we went with FIL to help him smooth out MIL's grave and check on the flowers.  We put some Mother's Day flowers on her grave too.  I do believe it will be a rough day for FIL, but hopefully our regular Sunday visit will help him. He loves to spend time with the girls. 

Tim and I had a great night out Friday.  We saw an early showing of Iron Man 2 and then went to Red Lobster for dinner.  It was quite nice & we both walked away stuffed.  I told you we'd get out of there cheap due to the free movie tickets and high dollar Red Lobster coupons, and we did!  After the coupons, I tossed a $20 on the table and that was that.  That included the tip too!

Talk about a cheap date.  Woohoo!  We even made it home in time for Tim to watch the Nascar race.  LOL.  Not bad at all.

Well, I better get off of here before all the kids wake up.  I have no idea what they have planned for the day, but hopefully it will include less arguing from them.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment