Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sparkles & Fur

Happy Tuesday morning.  It's a cloudy, windy day here.

I've already had a busy day and it's not even 9 a.m. yet.  Most of my work has been online, but then again, that is where my work world lives.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  I quite enjoy the online world and all the wonderful people I've met over the years.

Some of those people have been over on the Facebook Fan Page entertaining me with their ideas on sparkling vampires and hairy werewolves. 

It appears that more people would prefer being lovers with a vampire than a werewolf, with the #1 reason being that werewolves are too hairy.  Oh, and dog allergies.  LOL!  Though some prefer werewolves due to their higher body temperature, and you know how us women always have frozen feet.  ;-)

Then I threw out the question of whether or not real vampires sparkle.  That one was funny!  According to the answers, the majority don't agree with sparkling vampires.  One friend made the point that it would be quite difficult to sneak up on someone for a feed if you sparkled.  A very good point indeed. 

It's a lot of fun hearing other people's thoughts on the subjects I love.

I suppose I must be going now.  Tim starts night work tonight & has gone back to bed for a few hours.  I have more work to get done before he wakes up, pick-up time gets here, the kids come home, and I have to make a quick dinner before dashing off to Science Night at the elementary school.  Eek!  Where do the days go?

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment