Thursday, January 17, 2019

It's my birthday! Here's a gift for you!

Image by Maria Luisa Gutierrez
Today I celebrate my 42nd birthday. I can't believe I'm now "established" in my 40's. LOL! It's a weird feeling. I remember when my parents were this age and I couldn't imagine being in my 40's, and yet here I am. Weird!

Anyway, to celebrate another year of writing, I'm offering all my readers a special 1 day only BOGO deal.

Buy any of my eBooks on your favorite site, send me a copy of your receipt showing today's date, and I'll personally email you back a PDF copy of any 1 of my other books. For example: You buy Time for Death (Liz Baker, bk 1) on Amazon, send me the receipt, and I'll send you back Kill Me Next Week (Liz Baker, bk 2) for FREE. Well, if that's the book you requested. :D

The only exception to this deal is Alex & Fiona Forever. Since that is the complete Alex & Fiona series, I will not be including this one in the free book selection. However, you CAN use this one as your purchased book to receive another book for free.

Now, I have one request with all this... BE PATIENT. I work a day job and won't be able to respond to any emails until this evening, after I've picked my daughter up from school and made it home for the day.

To recap:


  • 1.  Buy any of my eBooks on your favorite site.
  • 2.  Email me a copy of your receipt with today's date.
  • 3.  Include your requested free book of choice.
  • 4.  Be patient while I reply with a PDF copy of the free book you requested.


If the link above doesn't work, send emails to authorchristiesilvers @ gmail.com  (no spaces).

I hope you all have a lovely Thursday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment