Saturday, May 26, 2007

A little about me.

Hi. I'm Christie. This is my first "official" blog, especially since my MySpace blog is just full of my ramblings about nothing. I am a wife of 13 years and a mother to three daughters, Cassandra, Sara & Kaitlyn. I enjoy reading books by MaryJanice Davidson, Charlaine Harris and Anne Rice (I prefer her vampire & witch books). In my free-time, which isn't a lot, I write. I write articles for Associated Content, I write down ideas and I recently finished writing (and published) my first book titled, Toddler Logic: 50 Things That Your Toddler Wants You to Know. Check it out!

I always have a new article, or two, being published on AC each week. Some weeks are better than others, but I'm always writing when I get the time to do so. Now that school is out for the summer, and all three children are home 24/7, I may find my article production slowing to a crawl. Hopefully that won't be the case though.

I welcome comments from my readers so feel free to post away. I'm also happy to reciprocate pageviews for the people who comment on my AC articles. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment