Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ah geez!

Well, I haven't been able to hold true to my promise to post on here more often this week. With the big girls out of school, and me still trying to write on a somewhat normal routine, I just haven't had the time to post as much. I sincerely apologize to my readers for that.

I have managed to get four articles submitted to AC so far this week and have two more ready for today.....once I get them written at naptime. I'm aiming for 10 this week to see where that puts me for my weekly income. My new goal is $100 per week from AC and according to my estimation I will need 10-12 articles per week to accomplish that. After today I should have 6 waiting for review.

Last night, around 1am, I finished Chapter 10 in Vampires, Werewolves & Infatuation, Oh My! Things are going so smoothly in this book that it actually surprises me a little. My friend, Shannon, is still enjoying each new chapter and she makes me laugh when she says that she hated to see the chapter end. I hope that bodes well for the rest of the world when the book is completed....or at least bodes well enough for a reputable publishing house to grab it up.

Ok that's all for now, my girls are yelling for lunch and then it will be naptime for my toddler so that I can get busy writing. Please keep your fingers crossed that she naps today; she didn't Monday or Tuesday and I was going insane.

Until next time, I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment