Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm in love!

With my book characters, that is. I am absolutely in love with the two main characters in my book. They seem to have developed a life of their own. I just finished up chapter 15 and I'm ecstatic with their progression towards each other. They definitely have a lot of animal magnetisim between the two of them. I can't wait to see how this book ends between the two of them. I mean, I KNOW how it will end, especially since I've had the last sentence of the book planned out since before I started writing it, but this story has taken on a life of its own and I feel like I'm just along for the ride.

Now I understand the sayings about a good story writing itself. This one is certainly doing that. I was just telling my friend, Shannon, that it was like I was just a simple reader, instead of the author, because I can't wait to find out what happens next. LOL!

Good night all. May you have sweet dreams and get to sleep in late tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment