Monday, July 23, 2007

I've been busy.

It has been a busy last few days for The Silvers Family. My middle daughter turned 7 yrs old on the 19th and then we had her birthday party on the 21st. She requested a SuperGirl party and I happily obliged. We all had a great time and I even surprised her with a gift that she had been begging for since last year. It was very fun to see the excitement in her face. I love watching my children have fun.

I'm also having trouble with my jellyfish sting from vacation. It has been over a week since that nasty jellyfish got me and I thought that it was healing nicely, but for the last 3 days it is having a relapse. My foot is itchy and the marks from the tenticles are swollen and red again. The website that I read about this said that you can have reactions from 1-4 weeks after the inital "sting". So it looks like I'll be enduring this mess for a little while longer. Cortizone and Benedryl are my best friends right now.

On the book front, I just completed chapter 18 of Vampires, Werewolves & Infatuation, Oh My! and I have to say that if this chapter doesn't make a few people tingly in the nether regions then I don't know what will. LOL!! This book is sooooo close to being completed. Well, the writing is. I'll have to proofread and edit before it will "really" be completed, but that's the easy stuff compared to the actual writing part. Of course, I'm not really finding the writing part all that difficult. It's just time consuming and since I only feel comfortable writing my book late at night it feels like it's more work than it really is. I'll be happy when it's completed and published, but then I'll be working on Book 2. LOL!!

Good night everyone! I hope that you all have a peaceful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment