Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Review & MySpace

I now have the review for Toddler Logic: 50 Things That Your Toddler Wants You to Know up on my website. You can check it out here http://www.christiesilvers.com/bookreviews If you are looking for a wonderful, professional, friendly and quick book reviewer, then definitely check out Mind Fog Reviews! They were so great to work with and I'll certainly be working with them again in the future.

On another note, A Midnight Infatuation now has its own MySpace page. Stop by and check it out! As soon as the book cover is completed I'll be adding it as the avatar. For now, the bleeding roose seemed like a fitting photo. http://www.myspace.com/amidnightinfatuation

I've been dealing with a migraine all day so there's no update on the Authors Resources page yet. It took enough for me to stare at the computer screen long enough to do the stuff I've already done today--myspace, book reviews, this blog post, etc. Anyway, I promise that I will get it done soon, so keep an eye out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment