Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tomorrow's the Day!



It is the last of or September 30, 2007 and as I sit here getting ready for bed, all I can think about is tomorrow. Tomorrow is another dreaded Monday for most, but for me it's going to be a day filled with excitement, joy, nervousness and pure elation. I will still awaken at the awful 6am hour, wake my children, take the big girls to school and fix breakfast for my toddler and me. But, after the mundane morning routine I will begin my day.

Tomorrow is October 1st. It is the day that my new book is released. A project that my world has revolved around for the last six months has come to fruition and I'm delighted!

Alright, that's all for today. I MUST get myself off to bed or I will be exhausted on top of everything else going on tomorrow. I hope that all of you will stop by tomorrow and check out my new book, and maybe even order your own copy! :-)

Good night and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment