Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Coffee Time Romance

A few weeks ago I ran across this wonderful website called CoffeeTimeRomance.com. This website is choke full of wonderful information about romance novels and their authors. I've been roaming around the site since I found it, when I have time, and I finally decided to join the forum. Well, that was two days ago. I introduced myself and spoke a little about A Midnight Infatuation.

Today I was happily surprised with an email, from the webmistress/co-owner of CTR, offering me my very own section in the Author's Coffee Corner section of the forum. Of course I graciously accepted! Who wouldn't? LOL!

So, not only can you find me on my website, here on my blog, on MySpace, on Yuwie and on numerous other places all over the World Wide Web, but now you can join me over at Coffee Time Romance!! Come on over and check it out and if you decide to sign up feel free to tell them that ChristieSilvers sent you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment