Saturday, November 24, 2007

My NaNoWriMo Update.....

Well, I've been busy this week with children at home and Thanksgiving to host and I didn't have much time to write at all. Luckily, I was ahead of schedule so I had the room to skip a few days of writing. Thankfully!

Today I spent half of the day with my MP3 player plugged into my brain and my fingers glued to the laptop keyboard. I just passed the 40,000 word mark today (40, 014 to be exact)!! Woohoo!! I have 9,986 words left to write and should finish off half of those tomorrow.

I'm very excited as this is my first year doing NaNoWriMo. I knew that it would be a huge challenge, but it has been more than I expected. Has that stopped me? No way! I had something to prove to MYSELF and I refuse to disappoint myself.

My carpal tunnel may be acting up. I may be burning through batteries for the mp3 player. I may be ignoring the husband and making him tend to the children and dog. I may be ignoring the laundry. BUT, I'm almost done! YAY!!

I hope all of you find something to be proud of yourself for. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment