Thursday, November 1, 2007

They had fun!

My girls had a blast last night. They brought home far to much candy, but everyone had a blast. The toddler decided to have a meltdown before bed last night, but that was to be expected with all the sugar running through her little system and because she was up later than usual. In the end, she proceeded to demand that she NOT wear a diaper to bed. I expected to be aakened by a soaked 2 year old, but was happily surprised to find her sleeping DRY this morning. She's been daytime potty trained for a long time, so one diaper a day is great, but wow it would be great to have her nighttime potty trained too.
Anyway, for your viewing pleasures, here is a pic of my girls in their Halloween bests and even one of myself. I've gone red and I'm not sure if I like it yet, but it's fun to change things up every once in a while. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment