Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

Today is my youngest daughter's 3rd birthday. I can't believe that she is already three. Where did my baby go? *sniff* She is most likely my last child (she's the third), so it makes me a little sad that there won't be anymore babies in the house.

Here is a picture of the two of us from her birthday party this past Sunday.


Here's the hubby & his doll.


And here's our sweetie at only 1 day old.




On a separate note, the hubby's truck is dead. It conked out yesterday morning and I ended up having to go rescue him from sitting in it all alone an hour away from home. LOL. We had to have it towed home and now it's sitting in the driveway begging for me to unload a couple of shotgun rounds into it. LOL! I despise that awful thing and can't wait to see it being towed away from our house forever.

So now, we're in search of the next vehicle that he can abuse. I've set my foot down and told him NO MORE giant trucks. He will get something small this time... preferrably a car. He has finally agreed that we need to be more budget-friendly when it comes to these awful gas prices.

We spent hours yesterday driving around looking at vehicles and... nothing. So now, I have to go do some more looking before he comes home from work. Since he's working until 5:30pm everyday, even if we find something we won't be able to buy it until the weekend.

So, wish us luck! Hopefully we can find something sensible for a low price.

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Caitlyn!!

    Such a beautiful child, Christie. But then you have a beautiful family.

    I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you. This is a pretty cool meme, a nice way to increase links to your blog. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete