Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Pat at http://pajohnsonsthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Here's how you play: once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 4 random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 4 people to be tagged; list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

1. I plan to release a total of 3 new books in 2008.
2. I hate cleaning bathrooms & will do everything else just so I won't have to do the bathrooms.
3. I want to move to Tybee Island, GA.
4. My 14th wedding anniversary is April 9th (I was only 17 when we married).

Now I am going to tag these four friends of mine:
Cailin, Lib, Christi S., Michele P.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christie, I followed your tagging directions. Go to my blog and see my answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Vitamin Water is the "energy" It is a tropical citrus flavor with b vitamins and quarana. I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so... I've fulfilled my "tagging" duties :)
    stop by and see :)
    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you're going to release 3 new books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished my tag, finally! I went to Tybee Island once--beautiful! But St. Simon's Island is my fave!

    ReplyDelete