Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Hello to all of my wonderful readers out there. It is, yet again, time for my weekly Thursday Thirteen. I've thought all week about the topic I would use for this week's installment, but as usual, I never know until the moment I sit down to type this out. LOL. Oh well for planning, I suppose.

This week's topic is....

Thirteen Things That I Am Grateful For Today!

1. First and foremost, I am soooo grateful that I just typed my last edit into the file for my upcoming release, A Birth at Dawn!! It's done! It's done! It's done!
2. I am grateful for all of you that are reading this right now. :-)
3. I am grateful that today is my oldest daughter's chorus performance (which means that her chorus practices are OVER after tonight)!! YAY!
4. I am grateful for the MP3 player that is blaring my favorite loud music straight into my brain at this very moment. Ahhhhhh!!! There's nothing like drowning out the incessent shouts of "Mommmmmmyyyyyyy" in the background. ;-)
5. I am grateful for all of my online friends who are there to support me each and every day, no matter what time of the day or day of the week it is.
6. I am grateful for the beautiful, sunny, 72 degree, pre-spring weather that is outside my window right this minute.
7. I am grateful for the pause button on my MP3 player for those moments when the 3yr ol stands next to me yelling, "STOP THE 'PUTER, MOMMY!" (She wanted some juice)
8. Back to the weather, I'm grateful for the warm weather because I went out and washed my beyond filthy WHITE van. Now it really is white. LOL!
9. I am grateful that my children completely ignore when I'm singing at the top of my lungs to music that they can't hear (MP3 player, lol).
10. I am grateful that Tim isn't home to hear me screaming at the top of my lungs to music he can't hear. LOL!
11. I am grateful that my phone didn't ring once today, and therefore, I was able to work all day on the book edits. Did I mention that they are now DONE?! LMAO!
12. I am grateful that I'm in an extremely, fantastically, wonderful mood at this very moment. Could it have to do with the finished book? Hmmm...
13. Lastly, I am just grateful... grateful for where I am in my life, grateful for my family, grateful that I've found something that I truly enjoy doing, grateful for all of my friends (online & off)... just grateful. :-)

I hope that everyone is having as wonderful a day as I am. I hope that you are feeling loved and lovely. I hope that you have people around you who make you feel special. And I hope that you heard that my new book is finished!!! LOL, you know I just had to throw that in there. Love to all of my readers and friends on this beautiful Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment