Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well, it looks like my sanity has returned. The older girls went back to school today and it has been peacefully quiet with just the toddler and I at home. Of course I'm completed screwed in about five weeks when school lets out for summer. But luckily it won't be long until our yearly week on the beaches of Tybee Island.

I have a busy week planned this week. Lots of personal and professional work to do. I plan on completing three chapters in the two books I'm working on and a magazine article. As well as numerous household chores, mothering responsibilities, and personal errands.

I just finished my weekly entry for the Less Than Traditional Moms blog (which was inspired by my busy schedule this week). So stop by and check it out.

I will also be working on my monthly newsletter this week. As many of you may know, I send it on the first Wednesday of every month. But this month I want to get it out a little earlier in order to remind readers about my giveaway that's ending on April 30th. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out just because they forgot about the contest. So if you haven't already signed up for my newsletter, you can do so with the white and blue sign-up box on the right. ----->

Well, I guess I better get to work now. Have a happy Monday and a productive week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment