Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another lovely weekend...

Ahhh, it's gorgeous here this weekend. The sun is shining, it's warm, and we just finished playing in the pool. It's nice out there. Even the toddler had a good time in the pool today (she usually clings to the neck of whoever is holding her). We worked on her doggie paddling and she thought she was big stuff.

The hubby isn't begging to go anywhere either!! *shock* We only have 1 month until vacation and he seems to finally have decided to stop wasting money that we could be saving to spend on the island. LOL. Took him long enough!

I've been dealing with a little touch of writer's block lately. All you can do is wait for it to pass and then jump back into your work feet first. I can feel it slowly passing andI'm happy about it. I feel so bored when I'm not writing regularly, but all I can do is stare at the computer screen if I try to write. Sooo, all you can do is wait it out and hope it passes quickly. Mine has been going for about two weeks now. Not much longer... hopefully.

Ok I better go. The toddler is asking for a snack and the hubby just came in with today's mail. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment