Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

So, who plans on drinking & partying heavily tonight? Yeah, me neither. LOL! That would make for one sucky Tuesday morning for those that have to ge up and go off to a public job. BLAH! Save that partying for the weekend. :-)

I thought I'd stop by and share a brand new book review for my newest book, A Birth at Dawn. I thought it was a wonderful review!

-----------------------------------------------------------

A Birth at Dawn by Christie Silvers is an exciting vampire and were/vampire romance that continues you through it on the edge of your seat waiting for the next piece of action to occur. Vampire families do exist if you believe. If you are a true vampire romance fan this is a must read and I look forward to the next book in the series and so should you!

Mind Fog Reviews ~ Anastasia Cassella-Young
www.anastasiasbookattic.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Not bad, eh? :-)

Ok, now I'm off to write my weekly blog entry for Less Than Traditional Moms. Stop by and check it out if you have time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment