Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm so impatient.

I really am! I ordered my new Dell laptop on Friday and I'm dying for it to arrive...NOW! And it's only Tuesday! *cry* I'm so screwed. LOL!

This is one of my slow weeks and that just adds to my impatience. I could be writing, but I want to wait on the new computer. I've got all my files, web links, email addresses, and everything else organized and sitting in limbo waiting to be transferred to the new one. Soooo, I don't wanna screw with my files until then.

On the upside, I've promised my old laptop to my older two daughters and that has surprisingly sparked a cleaning bug in my oldest. She went on a house cleaning spree and was cleaning stuff no one had asked her to clean! Needless to say, I was both shocked and excited at this current frame of mind. I know that it will disappear as soon as I hand the laptop over to them, but for the time being I'm enjoying having less work to do. :-) She even said she would clean both bathrooms today after school! I hate cleaning the bathrooms so I'm not going to argue, that's for sure!

I hope that everyone is having a nice Tuesday. I just wanted to ramble about my impatience. I usually just go to town and buy a computer, so this waiting mess is not my style. LOL! Come on Dell, ship that baby out!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment