Monday, May 19, 2008

It's delivery day!

YAY! It's Monday, May 19th and I'm awaiting the arrival of my brand new laptop. Woohoo! It was finally shipped out Friday and I've been keeping an eye on the tracking information since then. Today's the day!

On a different note, my hubby and I finally got our pool put up Saturday and we got the garden planted. We did a lot of cleaning up around the house and putting the pool up was hell. By the end of Saturday both of us were sooooo stiff and the soreness was kicking in. LOL. Tim was walking around like an old man for a little while. What's funny is that I was already sore from my personal workout routine Thursday and Friday. I was soooooooo sore yesterday. Today's better, but there are a few spots where I'm going OUCH when they are used. LOL. Soreness is good though. It means you're living your life!

I have had a headache for three days now. This is a routine with me. Every so many weeks I'll had a hell of a headache for three days. I feel horrid on day three--sick to my stomach, exhausted, utterly drained--but after three days my headaches are always gone. So tomorrow should be a good day.

Anyway, I just wanted to update about the computer. It should be here today and I plan to play with it as soon as I can get it out of the box. LOL Lets hope that my DHL guy is in a quick delivery mood today. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment