Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday already?

Good morning out there in blog-land. :-) I hope that everyone woke up feeling happy, healthy, and energized! Yeah, me neither. LOL. I'm so not a morning person... never have been and never will be.

It's that day of the week again, time for the Thursday Thirteen. I'm still for suggestions from my readers, so feel free to send me any TT ideas you may have, or just things you'd like to know about me. :-)

This week's topic is......

Thirteen Things About My Books

1. There are vampires in them.
2. There are werewolves in them.
3. There's SEX in them (yummy, yummy).
4. There are fierce battles in them.
5. I love them and think you should read them. LOL
6. The sex scenes make me blush when people want to discuss them with me. (So they must be good, right?)
7. They are just the beginning of a series, so you'll hav plenty to read.
8. I've been told that they leave you begging for more when you reach the last page (that's why it's a series, lol).
9. Even some men are reading them!
10. Each book has an ending that will shock and excite you.
11. None of the above apply to Toddler Logic: 50 Things That Your Toddler Wants You to Know! LOL That wouldn't quite work out well. LOL!
12. Toddler Logic is the perfect gift for new parents, parents of toddlers, and even those of us past the toddler stages.
13. Toddler Logic will make you laugh and cry at the things our kids do.


Ok, so that wasn't very revealing about myself, but I can only reveal so much before you know all about me anyway. LOL. Maybe I just sparked someone's interest in my books and created a potential new fan.


Check out my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment